Tuesday 15 February 2011

Self assessment

Attainment : C
Effort : 2/3
Indicitive : B
Homework : H

I feel regarding my attainment a C would be a suiting grade as i feel i have put in a sufficient amount of work to such a standard , though i could probably be doing better grade wise which is why i feel my indictive grade should be a B.
Effort wise i do believe i am putting in quite a lot of effort contributing in lesson and doing a lot of out of school research.
I think my biggest downfall is probably my homework as over time i have fallen behind and now have a few pieces of work which i have as of yet failed to complete.

Targets:
1) Aim to catch up on any outstanding homeworks
2) Aim to successfully plan production work - so that it end up being the most amazing piece of work known to man. (yes i said it)
3) Try to revise key terminology /theory to assure i can include in any future work.

No comments:

Post a Comment